[SML] shipping loops

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Tue Apr 21 17:15:28 UTC 2015

Not surprised China can’t import from Taiwan.  Trade sanction, don’t acknowledge their existence . . .

Now, Singapore to Singapore is a new one.  I’d tell them to hop in a taxi.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:Andrew.riter at ubc.ca>