[SML] Inability to use words

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Apr 21 18:47:52 UTC 2015

I installed an "upgrade" for my mechanical CAD software last night and
as normal it broke several things.  It also pops up this fancy swiss
army knife selector whenever you click on something.  Since I find this
about as useful as your typical over-done SAK (not a good one with a few
items), I looked up how to disable some of the functions.  Instructions
said it can be done, but no mention how.

Contacted support, "here's a video".  Can you just say it in words, I
don't have time for videos.  "no".

Ok, scan the video, a few minutes in they finally get to the point.
Right click on the selector and you'll get a menu of things you can
enable/disable.

*sigh*  THAT can't be explained in an e-mail or the manual, it needs a
video???

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand