[SML] photo rights

B. H. Ackler backler at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 21 22:33:23 UTC 2015

You might retain the copyright, but many hosts/websites include in there "fine
print" their claim that by posting the photo or any photos linked to that
photo that they have unrestricted right of usage, including the right to sell
usage of that copy.

That is why so many professional photographers have closed down their web
pages or the page only includes one or two photos and detailed contact
information.

Bryan H. Ackler
Portland, Oregon