[SML] Professional sound effects library available for edu situation?

Dave Tosti-Lane davetostilane at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 20:16:00 UTC 2015

You can check out most of the libraries on SoundDogs.com, and purchase as
individual or libraries. I had Hollywood Edge Premiere edition at Cornish,
and it worked well for students.
But, you can listen to Hollywood Edge The General and others on Sound Dogs.
John Leonard has some great fx libraries available as well, and they are
quite reasonable in cost and very high quality.
http://www.johnleonard.co.uk/styled-4/index.html

All these fx are one-time purchase of the license for use by the school,
students working on school projects and so forth. Not legal for them to use
on outside professional projects of course.

Dave Tosti-Lane