[SML] NATEAC 2016

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Thu Apr 23 22:19:19 UTC 2015

Hello all.  I wanted to share with you the announcement i just sent out to the NATEAC mailing list.   Many of you will remember the two previous conference (2008 & 2012) and that they met with a certain degree of success.  Being a glutton for punishment I’m doing it again.  The text version goes like this…

Greetings from Philadelphia.

I'm very happy to tell you that the next North American Theatre Engineering and Architecture Conference (NATEAC) will take place July 17 & 18, 2016 in New York City at the Roosevelt Hotel.  The always popular harbor cruise is set for Saturday evening, July 16th and the conference dinner at Sardi's is Monday night, July 18th.  Details on the hotel and cruise can be found here.  www.NATEAC.org

Please note that the dates are in 2016. We wanted to give you plenty of time to save a spot on your calendar.

Look to your inbox over the summer for announcements regarding registration, programming and other topics of interest. The mailing list, which is up and running, will be the primary means of communication so please take a minute to update your profile. www.nateac.org/maillist.htm   You should also pass this on to your friends and colleagues who might benefit from attending the conference.

I'm currently accepting programming recommendations and so, if you have a topic you think the NATEAC attendees would find interesting, please contact me at bill at NATEAC.org

Thanks for your past support.  We're looking forward to hearing from you and seeing you in 2016.
<<<

If you’d like to be involved or have an idea for a session, please let me know.  The other thing you should know is that I’ve got some really good hotel room rates locked in for that week that you might want to take advantage of.  More on that at a later date.

So now you know.

Thanks

Bill S.

bill at sapsis-rigging.com