[SML] Black And White Live Theatre

Jason Salvatori theatretd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 15:38:56 UTC 2015

You could try:
Cinegel #3150: Industrial Vapor - converts standard tungsten to sodium
vapor. (Transmission = 38%). (FStop: -1.4s) gel on some of your
conventional fixtures.  Having the limited spectrum will definately
mute colours.
You could also try
Cinegel #3152: Urban Vapor - Creates the visual reddish-orange
appearance of sodium vapor street lights without the green found in
sodium vapor sources. (Transmission = 29%). (FStop: -1.8s) to give a
more sepia toned look while still muting the colours.
Note that in both cases, but especially the first, your actors may
appear to have a very unhealthy skin tone.

Jason