[SML] Phone numbers for "certain" clients

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Apr 29 18:52:25 UTC 2015

When you are filling out a form or have a certain client that NEEDS your
phone number but you'd rather they didn't call, then this is for you
http://www.decoydigits.com

I've just used it on a couple of forms I had to fill out to get
marketing info without being added to everyone's mailing/calling lists.
Used a fake e-mail address from mailinator.com so I could click the link
to verify my e-mail and gave them one of these fake numbers.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand