[SML] Phone numbers for "certain" clients

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Wed Apr 29 21:45:00 UTC 2015

This may also be sweet revenge, too...

Since it's a 'free' service but nothing is really 'free' then the site
may be harvesting the incoming ANI caller information to the fake
numbers and reselling it as customers who have 'requested' or
'initiated' a contact.

So they end up getting junk calls too!

I have several 'burner' DID lines that forward to my voice spam filter -
and when one of those gets abused I just turn it off and get another.
Works for me.

Carla

You might be a redneck if ... your momma's cell number has nothing to do
with a phone.