[SML] Super Titles?

Paul Marsland pmarsland at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 12:26:23 UTC 2015

The basic version we typically see involves a projector, and a long, thin
screen.  :)  The one that floats around here is two hollywood-style hard
flats with luaun facing, 2'x12' that bolt together end-to-end.  Gets a
fresh coat of paint every show - eggshell finish, slightly off white, I
believe.

I have suggested to the screen owners (who loan the screen around to other
local producing organizations) that they might invest in a custom made
fast-fold-ish front projection screen that could transport in a car trunk
instead of a truck, but to date, they have not taken that path.

Projector and lens get sized to fit the throw.

Typically we see a laptop and powerpoint file for the media input - I would
bet you could procure such a data file from some opera producing group so
you wouldn't have to build the title file from scratch.

Paul Marsland
+1 (919) 239-0551