[SML] Super Titles?

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Wed Aug 5 12:35:18 UTC 2015

I'll echo Paul's experience. In fact we used the exact same idea for the
in-house produced operas on the SUNY Fredonia campus and for Summer Opera
Theatre in DC.  At the time, we did not own the projector so it was rented
with an appropriate lens for the 90+ foot throw.  Supertitles were rented
as a PowerPoint file from a firm in Florida. I'm seeking the name of the
company from the producer on campus and will let you know the name as soon
as I get it.
Steve Rees