[SML] Leatherman type tool

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 14:08:42 UTC 2015

I find my Leatherman super tool pretty handy for quick fixes. I still carry
my swiss army knife, too, because it has handy little scissors that are
strong enough for doing the end trimming when prepping cat6 cable for crimping.
I'd originally wanted a Sog power plier, but they're harder to find, and I
had never held one, only seen them in ads...
My boss has a Gerber tool, and his pliers are smaller than mine, and I
don't think his wire cutters are as stout.
Hth,
Steven R Hood
310.756.3555