[SML] Leatherman type tool

Michael Sauder michael.sauder at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:11:15 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Steven Hood via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I'd originally wanted a Sog power plier, but they're harder to find, and I
> had never held one, only seen them in ads...

Just a heads up about the SOG - I have a speciality SOG designed for
IT/Telecom work, and it is *heavy*. Switching from my Gerber to the SOG is
night and day.

Granted, the SOG is a bit larger and could probably be driven over by a
tank, while the Gerber could only be driven over by a truck...

--
Michael Sauder
Email: michael.sauder at gmail.com
Web: www.shownet.io