[SML] Leatherman type tool

Dan Sheehan dsheehan.sml at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:18:35 UTC 2015

I carry a Leatherman Wave in my tool pouch when working on projects,
like the mix of tools it does   - and doesn't -  have,
and the tools are all quite stout and robust, real tools, not toys.

In my pocket, always, rides a Leatherman Squirt (tiny but effective),
a Victorinox Tinker "swiss army" knife (which I've replaced
with exact same model a couple times through no fault of its own...
one got eaten by my lawnmower) and a nail clipper.

The V. SA knife is my first go-to beer bottle opener, pin splitter,
quick access screwdrivers both flat and Philips, et al.

Don't leave home without it.

--
...Dan Sheehan
Fixer of things that break