[SML] Leatherman type tool

Drew McCarthy webwidget at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:32:57 UTC 2015

I'm on my second Leatherman 1st generation Wave.  I don't like the bit
holder on the new style, because it isn't able to get into narrow or
recessed spaces, which I commonly find.
I've had several of the Leatherman Squirt ES4's, previously handed out
as swag.  They tend to disappear because they're so handy.  Reading
this reminded me how much I missed the last one, so I guess I'll have
to buy one.
I'm also fond of Ripoff holsters.