[SML] Wire Less Speaker

Johnson, Philip Philip.Johnson at tamucc.edu
Mon Aug 17 20:19:48 UTC 2015

Last year for The Winter's Tale I put a bluetooth speaker in a baby basket and ran it off qlab.  It worked reasonably well.  We had to make sure qlab saw the speaker and the speaker didn't shut off because of inactivity.    I put a bluetooth dongle on the end of a cat5 extender and hung it over the stage.  For the most part it worked.  If I do it again I 'll get  a better bluetooth speaker .

Philip  Johnson
Lighting Designer/Technical Director
Department of Theatre and Dance
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi