[SML] Razor Wire

Rob Jensen jensen at Parksquaretheatre.org
Tue Aug 18 21:35:41 UTC 2015

Looking for fake razor wire, not barbed wire, source/Ideas for our upcoming production of My Children, My Africa. This is in a small thrust space so the audience will be on top of it. It need to look real. I have seen the Action props site but am looking for options. I need to cover about 20' linear feet (2 10' sections) and the designer would like it to be flat coiled (IE it doesn't protrude from the fence line.

Sincerely,

Rob Jensen
Technical Director | Park Square Theatre
408 Saint Peter St. - Suite 110 | Saint Paul, MN 55102
651.767.8484

theatre for you. (yes you.)

Proscenium Stage  |  Elliot, A Soldier's Fugue Quiara Allegría Hudes, Sept 11 - Oct 4, 2015

Boss Stage |  Murder for Two Book by Joe Kinosian, Lyrics by Kellen Blair  Sept 18 - Nov 1, 2015

Season & Single Tickets on Sale | parksquaretheatre.org
Ticket Office: 651.291.7005 | 877.291.7001 (toll-free)
Support Park Square today!