[SML] Razor Wire

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 19 00:29:58 UTC 2015

We tried to do something like this a couple of years ago.   Ended up with "barbed" wire instead of razor  along the top of our chain link fence.    Bought some barbless wire (from Home Depot?  or Tractor Supply?…around 12 ga)  and proceeded to make our own "barbs" using rubber bands spray painted silver. …... experimented with a few sizes, cut them apart and tied them with a granny knot leaving the ends protrude as the "barbs".  Sniped the ends at an angle to look "sharp".    Actually looked good both up close and further away.  Added the barbs after we strung the wire.

DickA
TD, Cornell U