[SML] LDI

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 19 03:20:19 UTC 2015

Booked my flight to LDI trade show.  Got a fare thru Kayak …….sort of a hacker fare but all on the same airline.  Sitting on my butt for a couple of extra hours waiting for a connecting flight will save me over $100.   When I tried to book direct on the airline web site (American) it wouldn't show the flight combinations Kayak did.  Just some information for you all.
Better pay than I get at my day job….…..although some would tell you it's the same work : > )
See some of you in Vegas in Oct.

DickA
TD, Cornell U