[SML] Photos from my Brazil project

Michael Sauder michael.sauder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:34:05 UTC 2015

(cross-posted to Stagecraft and Show Control mailing lists)

Hello list!

At various points in the past year I've posted asking for help with a
project in Brazil. As this was my first large-scale professional project, I
not only had much to learn on the project, but I now have to post pictures
and brag about it. That, and I figure you folks should see the end results
of what you helped me with.

Because I ramble in my writings, there are actually three blog posts:
Pictures: http://www.shownet.io/2015/08/16/vix-the-ride-part-1/
Discussion on equipment used:
http://www.shownet.io/2015/08/18/vix-the-ride-part-2/
What I learned: (not yet posted, probably won't happen until next week)

Special thanks to vendors Eric Cantrell from Medialon and Doug Mobley from
Gilderfluke, for the hours of help they've given us. Kevin Ruud from Design
Horizons took on a mentoring role that really helped me get started on the
project. And of course John Huntington from CityTech, for helping me get
started on the show control path.

And on the Stagecraft list specifically, Ford Sellers from Chauvet did a
fantastic job of very speedily helping me with an order for strobes.

Thanks again to the entire list for your help, I hope I can return the
favor in the future.

Michael S.

--
Michael Sauder