[SML] Antari ICE 101

Ken Zinkl kzinkl at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 20 18:22:06 UTC 2015

I am looking at possibly purchasing a new fog machine to replace my districts aging Rosco 1000 and 1600 foggers.I have zero experience with Antari machines at all so any reports on general quality of the brand are appreciated but I am thinking about purchasing the ICE 101 machine. Has anyone worked with this machine? Is the output high enough to cover a 50'x30' stage with one machine? And can it be used without ice as a normal fog machine? Any other comments good, bad, etc?

Thanks
Ken Z