[SML] Jigsaw recommendations... methods as well....

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Sun Aug 30 13:58:47 UTC 2015

Plus one for Bosch!  Had many Model 1581s in the scene shop that are still
running about 10 years later. Have one of my own that I bought after
retirement. Love it.
Steve Rees

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile