[SML] microageressions

Brian James brianedwardjames at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 17:44:06 UTC 2015

To varying degrees it is accurate. Often it is put forth as "creating a welcoming atmosphere" for students. I have noticed in the 20 years I have worked on a campus, we need to more delicate in our word selection.

En of course we still have the other students who have not caught up with the "political correctness" of the 50's and 60's.......

It also seems to me that students are more forgiving of each other than they are the faculty and staff. It is an interesting environment and varies a lot school to school.

Brian