[SML] Looking for Theatrical Consultants in Midwest

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Sun Aug 30 20:47:20 UTC 2015

Greetings Listers,

I work with a couple of groups and the local city where we perform is
looking to build a new facility. While they have and are working with a
design group and some engineers, they have been told to find a
consultant in theatre. The present consultants are most knowledgeable in
recreation. They are talking with the groups that use the current space
but the City Council asked for some outside advice.

The ideal person would be knowledgeable in theatre in its various forms
from production to engineering and hopefully be architecturally savvy
for theatre buildings.
If you know of someone in the metro St Louis area or the greater Mid
West, I would deeply appreciate their name and contact info off list.

Thanks in advance,

John 'JT' Taylor
Production Manager
Kirkwood Theatre Guild