[SML] Looking for Theatrical Consultants in Midwest

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Mon Aug 31 10:46:12 UTC 2015

Whomever you find and/or engage, may I strongly suggest that the individual
be a member in good standing of the American Society of Theatre
Consultants.  This will at least assure a modicum of reliability and
standards of practice. There are too many who call themselves "consultants"
but just really aren't what you really want or need.  And good consultants
are worth every nickel you pay them.  Been there. Done that.
Steve Rees

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile