[SML] Looking for Theatrical Consultants in Midwest

Paul Sanow psanowbca at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 12:53:38 UTC 2015

Ned Lustig has retired and closed down his office in the St. Louis area.
Bill Conner is on vacation this week and more likely trying to catch a fish
so he can eat than answer a phone; I can pinch hit for him and typically
work on every project with him.

As a member of ASTC I can tell you that there can be a very big difference
between consulting that one might get from a full-time professional
consultant and other part time or dealer-type "consultants".  Assuming the
need includes space design, seating/sightlines, circulation of people both
FOH and back stage (ditto equipment and scenery), code compliance, etc...
you really want a professional theatre consultant.  Dealers and other
experts like lighting designers may be able to help design for specific
area but a theatre consultant is able to interpret and help users work with
architects and contractors to get what users want.  That's what we do.

I'm in the Cincinnati area.
OK, shameless plug over.  But ya'll asked.

Paul

Paul Sanow ASTC
Bill Conner Associates LLC
Fort Thomas, KY