[SML] National tours

Ross Faker200 at netins.net
Thu Dec 3 18:00:28 UTC 2015

I was looking for central Iowa in the month of Feb.  Jon Ares points to the
web site, (which I was not smart enough to look for), I see there is a date
for Ceder Fall, Iowa In mid Feb.

Local community theatre was looking at do said show in that same time frame
& was denied.  Wanted to see how close you were getting or if they were just
being a pain.

Thank you all.

Ross