[SML] A question about scissor lift hour meters

Dave Tosti-Lane davetostilane at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 21:05:49 UTC 2015

Also, remember to include the annual inspection cost as part of your
expense planning (when comparing against rental). In the Seattle area,
this generally cost us around $600 per year per lift (these were
scissors lifts, with the inspection performed on-site). You will need
to do the annual inspection, and with a used lift I would work on the
assumption you'll be spending a minimum of $600 per year on repairs in
addition to the inspection.

Dave Tosti-Lane