[SML] A question about scissor lift hour meters

Chad Croteau cpcroteau at bell.net
Sun Dec 6 23:27:05 UTC 2015

Hi Carla,

Something we did at one of my previous venues is to finance a new lift on a lease-to-own option with a finance company.  That way we got a new lift, but the monthly payments were lower than we would have paid on a long term lease, and we owned it after a few years.

Might be a viable option depending on your venues financial situation.

Chad

Sent from my iPhone