[SML] Guide for New Renters

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:03:25 UTC 2015

+1, single point person.

A detailed walk through with an order of the evening or set list (for awards ceremonies, variety shows, concerts, etc.) needs to happen at least two weeks in advance.  A program needs to be written and submitted at least a week before opening night.  A schedule of all rehearsals and work calls in the space, including the name and contact info for the person running each work call.

No cardboard or paper sets, no butcher paper banners.