[SML] Retracting Booth Window

JIM VOGEL james.vogel at wisc.edu
Fri Dec 11 18:17:11 UTC 2015

Not sure if something like this might work:

https://k30.kn3.net/7/3/5/C/3/A/743.gif

On Dec 11, 2015, at 12:11 PM, Phil Haney via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net<mailto:stagecraft at theatrical.net>> wrote:

Probably not a practical solution, and I don't know who made it. But perhaps something on a smaller scale?

(actually, it was just too cool to pass up)

http://d3exkutavo4sli.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/open-window.jpeg

-Phil

"Quini, quidi, quici" - I came, I saw, I played a little quidditch.