[SML] Retracting Booth Window

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Fri Dec 11 21:42:28 UTC 2015

I think you are looking at a custom install like a pocket door as others
have suggested.  I had attempted to get the architects to consider such a
solution for the new dance theatre production booth in our new arts center
addition.  They chose not to entertain the notion. What we have instead is
the usual three-panel bypass sliders which is marginally OK. Originally,
there was no glazing at planned! We also lost the battle to have the glass
tilted toward the stage at the top to reduce glare from running lights
acting like a heads up display.

Good luck and hope you are getting what you need.
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile