[SML] Yet another Door Opens

Dan Sheehan dsheehan.sml at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 23:37:56 UTC 2015

Congratulation Mike et ux.

I'm sure you will find the same as I did:

Good thing I retired from my day job when I did,
because I'm so busy now,
I wouldn't have time to go to work every day.

And there are those treasured days when
" I have found a great deal of joy in the freedom to decide to wake
up and decide to accomplish nothing more on a particular day than to
read a book, enjoy some wine and take a walk or a bike ride."

Staying in the Boston area for the foreseeable future ?

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Pat Kight via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Dave Tosti-Lane via Stagecraft wrote:
>
>>   But, I have found a great deal of joy in the freedom to decide to wake
>> up and decide to accomplish nothing more on a particular day than to
>> read a book, enjoy some wine and take a walk or a bike ride.
>>
> As one who's just given my (non-theatrical) employer notice that I'll be
> retiring in December 2016, this is *exactly* what I'm looking forward to,
> along with growing my photography business to the point where it at least
> keeps me in photo gear upgrades my modest retirement pension probably won't
> cover ... and the time to continue doing theatre projects for free without
> having to kill myself from lack of sleep!
>
> I take inspiration from all of you stepping joyously into that next open
> door...
>
> --
> Pat Kight
> kightp at peak.org