[SML] Yet another Door Opens

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Sat Dec 12 22:58:12 UTC 2015

Dave Tosti-Lane via Stagecraft wrote:
>   But, I have found a great deal of joy in the freedom to decide to wake
> up and decide to accomplish nothing more on a particular day than to
> read a book, enjoy some wine and take a walk or a bike ride.
As one who's just given my (non-theatrical) employer notice that I'll be
retiring in December 2016, this is *exactly* what I'm looking forward
to, along with growing my photography business to the point where it at
least keeps me in photo gear upgrades my modest retirement pension
probably won't cover ... and the time to continue doing theatre projects
for free without having to kill myself from lack of sleep!

I take inspiration from all of you stepping joyously into that next open
door...

--
Pat Kight
kightp at peak.org