[SML] Retracting Booth Window

Alex Donkle adonkle at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 00:30:03 UTC 2015

The vertically sliding windows mentioned earlier are likely the best
solution for this, but check the height to make sure it can be easily
reached in the "up" position, especially if there's a fixed desk in
front of it.

Certainly overkill for this case, but here's the sports stadium
broadcast booth solution to this same issue, using a curved window
track system so the windows stack against the rear of the booth like
this:
http://www.nanawall.com/applications/metlife-stadium-ny-giants-ny-jets