[SML] Stapling Lauan

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Tue Dec 29 20:50:38 UTC 2015

Because in the long run, the adhesive (white or yellow vinyl acrylic glue)
is really what holding the skin to the frame, only minimal stapling should
be required just to hold the positioning until the glue cures.  We never
used anything heavier than a medium-wire staple with our Senco staplers.
Place with the grain of the lauan, those staples disappear under the paint
coats.
Steve Rees

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile