[SML] Stapling Lauan

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue Dec 29 23:01:53 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Bill Conner via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Fantastic.  We have people swearing by with the grain and
> perpendicular to the grain, wide crown and narrow crown..

I teach perpendicular - crossing the grains, to hold better. I
demonstrate with a comb and long hair.  (Not mine, anymore.) I like
the theory of WITH the grain, to hide the crown of the staple, but I'd
think that would only work as long as the flat remains.... um....
flat... on the table/floor until the glue dries. Any flex and the
staple is sure to go between the grains.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com