[SML] Annual USITT SML get together

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 16:43:29 UTC 2015

I apologize if this is a repeat - I seem to be having some trouble
starting a thread.

This year I think we should return to the Plum Street Cafe - site of
the first one of these I hosted and just a half block from the
convention center.  Looking at my schedule and USITT schedule, I think
Thursday evening from close of Expo - 5:30 - till maybe 7:30 - which
probably means 8:30 or  9:00 - has fewest conflicts.  You can join
after last session which ends at 6:45, or stop over before USITT
Fellows event.  If you think it is possible or likely you might
attend, I'd like to have an idea of how many so let me know - off line
bill at bcaworld.com or here.

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC