[SML] Box Office/Ticketing Software

SS cueonego at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:38:47 UTC 2015

Hey gang, not a tech/design related question, so my apologies in advance.
But I was hoping those of you who might be "one man armies", or have close
ties with your Front of House staff, might be able to help out real quick.

What Ticketing/Box Office software/companies might your venue be using?
Overall opinion? And in brief, if there is anything standout (positive or
negative) about the product/services/features, please do include in your
response.

Thank you kindly.

-SS
"Be careful when you play Scrabble. It is possible you may lose an I."