[SML] Box Office/Ticketing Software

Carl Underwood carleton50 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:04:43 UTC 2015

We use tix.com as our online ticketing service. Been with them since 2004.

We print our tickets on demand as well as the patron can bring in their
e-ticket.

The cost is 25-cents per seat sold not including subscription plan tickets
or comps. As we don't have our own merchant cc account we use theirs to
process on-line and off-line credit cards.

There are no setup fees.

Carl underwood
Zanesville community thestre
ZCT.org.