[SML] Sound cue app for the iPad?

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Fri Feb 6 03:04:38 UTC 2015

I've got a no-budget reader's theatre version of Sarah Ruhl's "Dead
Man's Cell Phone" coming up Feb. 22 in a tiny space that has a
reasonably good sound system. I've run sound there before on my old
laptop, but I scrapped that this year in favor of an iPad Air, and am
told the system has the necessary connectors to use that as the "sound
board".

Does anyone know of an iPad app that would do the trick? Cues are fairly
straightforward, no mixing, mainly lots of cell phone rings but also a
few other effects.

Thanks,

--
Pat Kight