[SML] Box Office/Ticketing Software

Jason Salvatori theatretd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 17:33:26 UTC 2015

We also have a web based system, with all the same pro's and con's.
Ours is Seat Advisor Box Office.
I'll be honest, we don't love it.  It got us online in a very
reasonable time-line, which was the reason we went with it.  The
features are good, but the setup / event creation is convoluted and
overly complicated.
Beofre this we Had Theatre Manager byt Arts Management Systems.  We
were extremely happy with the program, the way it was locally hosted,
and the fact that it was a one-time purchase plus license rather than
per ticket fees.  The reason we left them was that the online
component had a long timeline to implement, and we were already behind
the curve.
We are exploring the feasibility of going back to them in the future.

Jason