[SML] Box Office/Ticketing Software

Johnson, Philip Philip.Johnson at tamucc.edu
Fri Feb 6 13:03:13 UTC 2015

We use vendini and it works pretty well.  Our major issues are with the state and university having strict security issues and protocols we have to follow. They don't like some card readers, or non secure transmission of data during purchase.  It seems to be user friendly and we haven't had very many issues.

Sent from my iPad