[SML] MLDB

Diana Kesselschmidt Light at dianak.com
Tue Feb 10 00:32:45 UTC 2015

So I’m seeing a two part sort where the manufacturers who have names that link to their site sort separately from the ones that don’t. I’ll have to fidget with that.
(the ones that link are units that the manufacturers helped with, the link back is a thank you)

The locking headers have been a trial, because of the feature where you can kill the columns you don’t want to see. and the locking first column has been a trial because of sort.  But I’m considering losing the column kill in favor of retaining headers.  Headers are more important.

Thanks!

Diana Kesselschmidt
Lighting Design
516-643-3185