[SML] High Quality CCTV

tech dept tech.dept at inbox.com
Tue Feb 10 20:05:53 UTC 2015

Hi John
I have a similar situation (150' main run to splitter then 50'each run to multiple projectors) and I have a few questions.
It's been a year, how is this system working?
Would you recommend this configuration for large meetings with a 4k projector?
What issues have you solved but not mentioned?
Are there baluns on the load end, too?
Have you ever inserted  1 to 1 'boosters/equalizers' inline?
Do you have any recommendations or warnings on 4-5k lumen projectors <$1500?
Any comments about doing a splitter/booster at FOH and a powered splitter on stage? vrs multiple cable runs from this splitter.
Thanks in advance