[SML] Google fu

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Fri Feb 13 07:11:58 UTC 2015

I have a fairly new (less than a year old) Xantrex XM1000 inverter.
These have a detachable control panel that has simple status readout and
most importantly the ON switch.

Well, somebody (not me (honestly, it wasn't me (REALLY!))) doing some
work lost the control panel.  So far I haven't found anyone with one,
not even Xantrex.  If anyone has any leads or even knows how to tell
this to turn on without the panel that would be most helpful.  Could it
be as simple as shorting the right pins?  Alas, I didn't figure out the
circuit on the remote board...didn't expect it to vanish.

Xantrex says they use the same panel on the XM1000 and XM1800 if that's
any help.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand