[SML] Beauty and the Beast. anyone on the tour?

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 23:46:29 UTC 2015

On Wednesday, February 18, 2015, Scott C. Parker via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

Hey Dave, that's great. Would love to meet up.
> How Dirty is DD? Appropriate for a 12 year old daughter?

If you saw the '80s-era movie with Patrick Swayze & Jennifer Grey, you've
seen our show. It's fine for younger audiences, although some of the plot
devices might require some explanation. But the dancing is fantastic...

Rent the DVD and watch it. If you think it's safe for her, then our show
will be.

--
Dave Vick
Automation Carpenter / Rigger,