[SML] Scenery Labeling

Patrick Drone padrone at umich.edu
Fri Feb 27 15:53:59 UTC 2015

Wow! That show puts me in the WayBack Machine. I barely remember building it.  I was at Virginia Scenic for over 6 years. For labels we bought full sheet label material and put it through a laser printer for our company info. When we mounted them we used super 77 even with the labels already being sticky back. I recall occasionally we had a local printer make them for us. But, the other writing is just Sharpie!

Patrick A Drone
Theatrical Properties Director/Lector (Properties)
University of Michigan/University Productions
Shop:734-763-9342
Member of
The Society of
Properties Artisan Managers (S*P*A*M*)
since 2007

"The Home of Better Learning through Props."