[SML] Scenery Labeling

PATRICK MCCREARY VZE2GMHT at verizon.net
Wed Feb 25 22:29:02 UTC 2015

Pentel makes a white enamel paint marker in two sizes (100W and 100W-S)
that I've used successfully on lighting instruments. Several other
companies make enamel markers in other colors. I'd probably opt for the
liquid type, rather then the solid
hope-enough-rubs-off-and-that-it-adheres-well type. Staples, among
others, should have several varieties.

Patrick