[SML] Upgrading dimmer racks

Jason Salvatori theatretd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 21:44:49 UTC 2015

 Back to the OP question, I can say that about 7 years ago a 96 dimmer
ETC rack, 24  2.4k modules, (48 dimmers, 24 cards) and 24 "airflow"
cards cost us about $17k CAD installed.  There was limited wiring
needed as we were splitting previously two-fer'd circuits in our
original rack, so it was just pulling 1 of each pair off the original
rack and putting it in to the new rack.  Feed power was also pulled
from the same tansformer as we had plenty of power available.

Hope that helps.

Jason