[SML] L21-30 power supply

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 20:21:11 UTC 2015

Dear Frank,
We do not want an overloaded neutral or weird harmonics to be present
ANYWHERE in the system. Two out of three legs maxed out can cause problems
elsewhere in the installation, especially if the Delta-to-Wye transformer
was being fed by a service with a 'wild' leg.
/s/ Richard
_________

--
/s/ Richard